A lawsuit can threaten all the time and hard work you’ve put into building your business. If you are facing litigation against your business, you need immediate and aggressive representation. A lawsuit can be a complex and overwhelming time for your business, and you need sound legal advice to help guide you through commercial litigation.
Himelman & Himelman brings years of experience to each commercial litigation case, defending your rights so you can get back to work.
Keep Your Business Running Smoothly During Commercial Litigation
Your business should not have to slow down because of a lawsuit. At Himelman & Himelman, we will make sure you can focus on the day to day operation of your business while we find a resolution to your legal matter. At your initial consultation, we will devise a strategy to resolve the issue your business is facing.
Each case is unique, and we will carefully examine all aspects of the dispute to get you the best results.
Our Areas of Commercial Litigation Expertise
Commercial litigation is a broad term that encompasses many different aspects of business law. A wide variety of issues can arise with the operation of a business, including conflicts with customers, competitors, or within the business itself. At Himelman & Himelman, we handle commercial litigation cases involving:
- Collections – We help clients get the money they are owed for the services they provided.
- Breach of Contract – Whether it is a partial breach, a material breach, or an anticipatory breach, we will examine the terms of the contract to determine the best course of action.
- Membership and Partner Disputes – We resolve the sometimes complicated disputes that arise between business partners.
- Business dissolution – We help dissolve businesses cleanly and easily, and remove them from the public and tax record.
- Ownership rights – We resolve disputes regarding the rights, duties, and responsibilities of business owners.